HAPPY NEW YEAR! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPIEST 2008! (:
I'm back from KL and Genting. Photos will be uploaded after vincent send em to me. Stares at him* Lol. I'll blog about the trip together with the pictures. For now, a summary. Lol. Love the weather, temperature, theme park, shopping, discounts! (Struggling to think of more good points.) OH. Cup corn, countdown celebration, fireworks! OSIM CHAIRED CINEMA! (Alien and predator 2 sucks big.) Now, the hates. Hated the public toilets! (Must pay freaking 30cents just to use dirty stinking toilet.) Their Kenny Rogers sucks. The ripped off food. I'd rather eat grass. Milo costs 5 riggit (Approx. 2 Dollars 30 Cents Singapore.) Next, the creepy hotel rooms! Both our rooms made funny sounds at night. Knocking creaking flapping sounds. Solution, sleep with the tv switched on at a very high volume. (:
I shouldnt bitch so much. Pretty much enjoyed the trip. Suay suayly Louis fell ill before the trip. So he was sick throughout the whole things. Poor him. Get well soon buddy.
School reopens tomorrow. (I'd rather reopen my grandma's greenish yellowish hole.)
This sucks.
New year resolution? Let me think first lah. Next post next post.
Good night.
I'm back from KL and Genting. Photos will be uploaded after vincent send em to me. Stares at him* Lol. I'll blog about the trip together with the pictures. For now, a summary. Lol. Love the weather, temperature, theme park, shopping, discounts! (Struggling to think of more good points.) OH. Cup corn, countdown celebration, fireworks! OSIM CHAIRED CINEMA! (Alien and predator 2 sucks big.) Now, the hates. Hated the public toilets! (Must pay freaking 30cents just to use dirty stinking toilet.) Their Kenny Rogers sucks. The ripped off food. I'd rather eat grass. Milo costs 5 riggit (Approx. 2 Dollars 30 Cents Singapore.) Next, the creepy hotel rooms! Both our rooms made funny sounds at night. Knocking creaking flapping sounds. Solution, sleep with the tv switched on at a very high volume. (:
I shouldnt bitch so much. Pretty much enjoyed the trip. Suay suayly Louis fell ill before the trip. So he was sick throughout the whole things. Poor him. Get well soon buddy.
School reopens tomorrow. (I'd rather reopen my grandma's greenish yellowish hole.)
This sucks.
New year resolution? Let me think first lah. Next post next post.
Good night.
Comments